I'm swell. Still addicted to movies.
Thank you for your time,
Along side Bryan, Samuel, and Alex; I'm at OMSI. We just got out of the Star Wars exibit's Millinium Falcon ride, which happend to be insanely badass. Sitting in the cockpit yelling "Throw the forward thrusters!" and "Full shields to the rear!" "Incoming ties!" we had a blast!
The only downfall is that Joel couldn't be here.
Read this crazy shit.
1) New York City has 11 letters
2) Afghanistan has 11 letters.
3) Ramsin Yuseb (The terrorist who threatened to destroy the Twin Towers in 1993) has 11 letters.
4) George W Bush has 11 letters.
This could be a mere coincidence, but this gets more
About | FAQ | Terms | Privacy | Safety Tips | Contact MySpace | Promote! | Advertise | MySpace International
©2003-2006 MySpace.com. Ainteresting:
1) New York is the 11th state.
2) The first plane crashing against the Twin Towers was flight number 11.
3) Flight 11 was carrying 92 passengers. 9 + 2 = 11
4) Flight 77 which also hit Twin Towers, was carrying 65 passengers. 6+5 = 11
5) The tragedy was on September 11, or 9/11 as it is now known. 9 + 1+ 1 = 11
6) The date is equal to the US emergency services telephone number 911. 9 + 1 + 1 = 11
Sheer coincidence..?! Read on and make up your own mind:
1) The total number of victims inside all the hi-jacked planes was 254. 2 + 5 + 4 = 11.
2) September 11 is day number 254 of the calendar year. Again 2 + 5 + 4 = 11.
3) The Madrid bombing took place on 3/11/2004. 3 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 4 = 11.
4) The tragedy of Madrid happened 911 days after the Twin Towers incident.
Now this is where things get totally eerie:
The most recognized symbol for the US, after the Stars & Stripes, is the Eagle. The following verse is taken from the Quran, the Islamic holy book: "For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome Eagle. The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allah while some of the people trembled in despair still more rejoiced: for the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah and there was peace."
That verse is number 9.11 of the Quran.
Uncovinced about all of this still...?! Try this and see how you feel
Open Microsoft Word and do the following: (trust me---its worth your time!)
1. Type in capitals Q33 NY. This is the flight number of the first plane to hit one of the Twin Towers.
2. Highlight the Q33 NY.
3. Change the font size to 48.
4. Change the actual font to the WINGDINGS
Write to him! About ANYTHING he says.
Recruit Uriarte, Maximilian A.
3rd Bn Mike Co. Platoon 3014
39001 Midway Ave.
MCRD San Diego, CA 92140-2140
Go go go!
Save this poor depressed man!
I'm selling my movies to gain money for myself. Buy 'em.
411 Video Magazine, issue 50
The 6th Day
Black Hawk Down
Buffy The Vampire Slayer (The Movie)
BlueSeed 1, 2, 3, 4
Clerks, The Cartoon
Dawn of the Dead (the remake)
End of Days
The Fast and the Furious
A History of Violence
A Knight's Tale
Kung Fu Hustle
Last Action Hero
The Last of the Mohicans
The Last Samurai
To Live and Die in LA
Lord of the Rings 1, 2, 3
Masters of the Universe
The Mothman Prophecies
Osiris The Storm
Rign of Fire
Spike: Love Is Hell
The Spy Who Loved Me
The Young Master
Season 1, Dave Chappelle
West Side Story, Collector's Set
Oh yeah, and if anyone wants Tomb Raider: Legends for 25$ for PS2, lemme know.
"And, uh, Dubro seven?"
"He drinks martinis, but okay, I got it."
"Dubro seven, yeah. 'Loger Moore?'"
"'Loger Moore, yeah.'"
"You know 'Loger' Moore?"
Ahh God, I love 'Lost In Translation'. And not to mention Scarlette Johanson, oh Goodness... talk about the love of my life.
So yeah I'm trying to see what colleges that are near by, have good PreMed programs... it's rough, but fun!
Now... off to Interzone to hang with Sam!
Alright so when I got home this morning, I was walking around the house towards the gate to my backyard. When all the sudden out of the corner of my eye I notice this brown something at my feet, I FLIPPED OUT, did a black flip, and when I landed I saw the CUTEST little bunny ever! He was brown, and CUTE! Oh man, my heart was breaking on the inside.
3 YEARS AGO TODAY:
How old were you?: 16
What grade year were you in?: 10th
Where did you go to school?: CHS
Where did you work?: I didn't get a job till my Senior year.
Where did you live?: My Dad's.
How was your hair style?: Looooong luxurious curly hair.
Did you wear braces?: Yes
Did you wear glasses?: Of course!
Who were your best/good friend(s)?: Max, Ric, Ben, Nick, John, Sean, and
Who was your celebrity crush?: Jennifer Connelly
Who was your regular-person crush?: Sierra Spring
How many tattoos did you have?: Absolutely none.
How many piercings did you have?: 0
What car did you drive?: None.
What was your favorite band/group?: Wu-Tang
What was your worst fear?: Aliens
Had you smoked a cigarette yet?: Nope
Had you gotten drunk or high yet?: No and No
Had you driven yet?: I drove my dad's Volvo through a parking lot and back.
Had you been to a real party yet?: Of course.
How old are you?: 19
What grade are you in?: Uh... I'm like 1 term through Freshman Year
Where do you go to school?: Was going to LB
Where do you work?: Freddies
Where do you live?: With my Dad.
Where do you hang out?: My house, The 4th Street Guys' house, Interzone, and Downtownww
How is your hair style: Short and curly
Do you have braces?: Ha! NOT ANYMORE!
Do you wear glasses?: Yes! But sometimes I wish I had contacts (again)
Who are your best/close friend(s)?: Max, Sandra, Ben, and Macks, -and- Sam (On occasion, when he's not being a deuche bag)
still talk to any of your old friends?: As much as possible.
Who is you bf/gf?: None.
Who is your celeb crush?: Allison Mack
Who is your regular-person crush?: Um... Angela?
How many piercings have you had?: 0
How many tattoos?: 0
What kind of car do you have?: My 1987 BOD (Box of Dreams)
What is your favorite singer/group?: The Shins and just about anything I hear off Scrubs.
What is your biggest fear?: Getting what I really want
Have you smoked a cigarette yet?: Nope.
Have you gotten drunk or high?: I got tipsy!
Have you been to a real party?: Too many to count.
Has your heart been broken?: Yeah, I'd say so.
Have you broken someones heart?: Hm... I reallly don't know. Probably not.
1.What color is most reflective of you?
A Shimmering Golden Brown
2. How did you get the idea for your profile name?
I was pondering a new name to have for LiveJournal. And I took the name's of both the toilet paper companies that supplied the restrooms at the two jobs I was working at the time.
3. What time were you born?
3. What song are you playing now, or wish you were playing?
"New Slang" by The Shins
4. Has the death of a celebrity ever made you cry?
Nope, can't sa--well actually yes, I cried for James Dean's death after reading "Dizzy & Jimmy."
5. What color underwear are you wearing?
Grey Hanz and Franz boxers. To PUMP ME UP!
6. Do you want a baby?
Yes! I absolutely -love- babies!
7. What did you do this morning?
I woke up at 9am, and ran. Then made breakfast for everybody and shared my dreams.
8. What does your dad do for a living?
Crap... he works at this company called "IST Systems" by Lord knows what he does. I've actually only known what he does at -1- job he's ever worked (while I was alive)
9. What is/are your pets name(s)
Jordy, Angel, Tar-Baby
10. What ended your last relationship(s)?
11. What are the last 2 digits of your phone number?
64--Like Nintendo's system! XD!
12. What was the last concert you attended?
Colin Meloy! )Of the Decemberists!)
13. Who was with you?
My friend and her roomate.
14. What was the last movie you watched?
Theatre: Office Space Home: Layer Cake! (Fuck yeah!)
15. Who do you dislike most at this moment?
Um... no one at this moment. Get me pissed and I'll give an answer.
I had to add--
"SNEAKY SNIPER, for being such a wannabe."
Hahahahaha! YES! That fucker!
16. What food do you crave right now?
A Mashpotato chimichanga with rice and beans from Bomb's Away
17. Did you dream last night?
I was this "Spy" or something. I got stuck in this prison that was actually the firy pits of hell. And I was the only one to survive these "Trials." So there was this awards cereomy, and I gave a speech about the hardships of life blah blah. I eventually ran into these people I had to kill, but I was already dead from this massive gunfight with a helicopter at this hotel I was staying in, so while I was waiting to respawn I watched the car drive off. Then I chose this Porche' and drove after them, it was a stick shift that had only 4 gears and I remember the 4th gear made you go so far the car pretty much flew. In anycase I cought up to these people who were at a part, I shot them, both, in the head, then danced the night away untill I woke up!
18. What was the last TV show you watched?
19. What is your favorite piece of jewelry?
My Superman Ring
20. What is to the left of you?
21. What was the last thing you ate?
Scrambled eggs, saucage, ham, hashbrowns, and biscuits with country gravy.
22. Who is your best friend of the opposite sex?
Ooooh it's a tough call. It's a toss up between these two girls I know who are both wonderful people.
23. Write a song lyric that's in your head?
Take my love, take my land,
Take me where I cannot stand
I don't care, I'm still free,
You can't take the sky from me
24. Who last IMd you?
25. When was the last time you cut your hair?
About 3 weeks ago.
26. Are you on any meds?
Yes, 4 kinds.
27. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
The right side.
28. What shirt are you wearing?
My red "Clark Kent" farmboy flannel.
29. What color is your razor?
Orange and blue.
30. What is your favorite frozen treat?
Tillamook Oregon Strawberry Ice Cream.
31. How many tattoos/piercings do you have?
Absolutely none. For no mear needle can peice -this- skin.
32. What's your favorite store?
Grocery: World Foods. Clothing: Probably Old Navy. Video Games: GameCrazy,their prices suck but my brother works there! And that means TUNS of free stuff.
33. Are you thirsty right now?
Yes, for water.
34. Can you imagine yourself ever getting married?
Oh... I await the day ever so patiently.
35. Who's someone you haven't seen in a while and miss?
36. What did you do last night?
Played Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence with MAX!
37. Do you care what people think about you?
Yes, I do.
38. Have you ever done something to instigate trouble?
Hahahaha! Yes. Tuns, plenty, alot of the time.
39. What song(s) do you think ex's listen to and think of you?
Um... I don't really know. I'd like to think that she doesn't think of me.
40. What song(s) do you listen to and think of ex's?
Alot of stuff. Can't really think of it all.
48. What is one thing you wish you were better at?
I wish I were stronger, and faster. So... lifting buildings and running faster than trains.
49. do you like the person who posted this last?
I love him so much, it hurts sometimes.
50.what is across the room from you?
The Heaven of Food and Life, otherwise known to "Normal-folk" as The Kitchen.