1.What color is most reflective of you?
A Shimmering Golden Brown
2. How did you get the idea for your profile name?
I was pondering a new name to have for LiveJournal. And I took the name's of both the toilet paper companies that supplied the restrooms at the two jobs I was working at the time.
3. What time were you born?
3. What song are you playing now, or wish you were playing?
"New Slang" by The Shins
4. Has the death of a celebrity ever made you cry?
Nope, can't sa--well actually yes, I cried for James Dean's death after reading "Dizzy & Jimmy."
5. What color underwear are you wearing?
Grey Hanz and Franz boxers. To PUMP ME UP!
6. Do you want a baby?
Yes! I absolutely -love- babies!
7. What did you do this morning?
I woke up at 9am, and ran. Then made breakfast for everybody and shared my dreams.
8. What does your dad do for a living?
Crap... he works at this company called "IST Systems" by Lord knows what he does. I've actually only known what he does at -1- job he's ever worked (while I was alive)
9. What is/are your pets name(s)
Jordy, Angel, Tar-Baby
10. What ended your last relationship(s)?
11. What are the last 2 digits of your phone number?
64--Like Nintendo's system! XD!
12. What was the last concert you attended?
Colin Meloy! )Of the Decemberists!)
13. Who was with you?
My friend and her roomate.
14. What was the last movie you watched?
Theatre: Office Space Home: Layer Cake! (Fuck yeah!)
15. Who do you dislike most at this moment?
Um... no one at this moment. Get me pissed and I'll give an answer.
I had to add--
"SNEAKY SNIPER, for being such a wannabe."
Hahahahaha! YES! That fucker!
16. What food do you crave right now?
A Mashpotato chimichanga with rice and beans from Bomb's Away
17. Did you dream last night?
I was this "Spy" or something. I got stuck in this prison that was actually the firy pits of hell. And I was the only one to survive these "Trials." So there was this awards cereomy, and I gave a speech about the hardships of life blah blah. I eventually ran into these people I had to kill, but I was already dead from this massive gunfight with a helicopter at this hotel I was staying in, so while I was waiting to respawn I watched the car drive off. Then I chose this Porche' and drove after them, it was a stick shift that had only 4 gears and I remember the 4th gear made you go so far the car pretty much flew. In anycase I cought up to these people who were at a part, I shot them, both, in the head, then danced the night away untill I woke up!
18. What was the last TV show you watched?
19. What is your favorite piece of jewelry?
My Superman Ring
20. What is to the left of you?
21. What was the last thing you ate?
Scrambled eggs, saucage, ham, hashbrowns, and biscuits with country gravy.
22. Who is your best friend of the opposite sex?
Ooooh it's a tough call. It's a toss up between these two girls I know who are both wonderful people.
23. Write a song lyric that's in your head?
Take my love, take my land,
Take me where I cannot stand
I don't care, I'm still free,
You can't take the sky from me
24. Who last IMd you?
25. When was the last time you cut your hair?
About 3 weeks ago.
26. Are you on any meds?
Yes, 4 kinds.
27. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
The right side.
28. What shirt are you wearing?
My red "Clark Kent" farmboy flannel.
29. What color is your razor?
Orange and blue.
30. What is your favorite frozen treat?
Tillamook Oregon Strawberry Ice Cream.
31. How many tattoos/piercings do you have?
Absolutely none. For no mear needle can peice -this- skin.
32. What's your favorite store?
Grocery: World Foods. Clothing: Probably Old Navy. Video Games: GameCrazy,their prices suck but my brother works there! And that means TUNS of free stuff.
33. Are you thirsty right now?
Yes, for water.
34. Can you imagine yourself ever getting married?
Oh... I await the day ever so patiently.
35. Who's someone you haven't seen in a while and miss?
36. What did you do last night?
Played Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence with MAX!
37. Do you care what people think about you?
Yes, I do.
38. Have you ever done something to instigate trouble?
Hahahaha! Yes. Tuns, plenty, alot of the time.
39. What song(s) do you think ex's listen to and think of you?
Um... I don't really know. I'd like to think that she doesn't think of me.
40. What song(s) do you listen to and think of ex's?
Alot of stuff. Can't really think of it all.
48. What is one thing you wish you were better at?
I wish I were stronger, and faster. So... lifting buildings and running faster than trains.
49. do you like the person who posted this last?
I love him so much, it hurts sometimes.
50.what is across the room from you?
The Heaven of Food and Life, otherwise known to "Normal-folk" as The Kitchen.